EMSO’s upcoming 2018-2019 season marks a celebratory year for us, it’s our 10th anniversary as a full non-profit organization. We hope you join us this season as we celebrate See our upcoming season schedule here.
Join our newsletter to stay up to date with EMSO.
EMSO is seeking a Music Director/Conductor for its upcoming 2019-2020 season
• Determine the artistic content of the performances.
• Conduct rehearsals and lead performances.
• Collaborate with artistic partners that help develop and refine our programs.
• Engage in outreach into the East Metro community to develop opportunities for meaningful artistic
relationships and exchanges.
• Coordinate with Board/Programming Committee on long-range programming opportunities, artistic
partners, and other performance-related planning.
• Work with President and artistic partners to finalize performances in a timely manner.
• Work with board to determine artistic needs/expenses for concerts and season.
View full job description
May 7, 2019 at Boutwells Landing, 13575 58th. St. ,Oak Park Heights, MN
In the spirit of our mission to provide a broad range of orchestral experiences to our community, EMSO is proud to present a community concert at Boutwells Landing Senior Living Center. The concert will be presented in the Boutwells Landing Auditorium. This concert will feature special guests violinist and former EMSO concertmaster Michal Sobieski and renowned nyckleharpa (key fiddle) performer Cheryl Paschke. This concert is free! Free will donations will be accepted.
May 19, 2019 at Trinity Lutheran, 115 4th St N, Stillwater, MN
The East Metro Symphony Orchestra (EMSO) is pleased to present 10 Years and Still Celebrating: Honoring a Decade of Music and Community, a concert celebrating the music and friends integral to EMSO’s first 10 years, on Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church, 115 4th Street North, Stillwater, MN. Guest artists that will be joining the orchestra will include violinist and former EMSO concertmaster Michal Sobieski, renowned nyckleharpa (key fiddle) performer Cheryl Paschke, and composer and fiddler Jim Price. Admission to this concert is free. Donations in support of the orchestra’s work in the community are always appreciated. Visit EMSO’s website, www.emsorch.org, for more informati
About East Metro Symphony Orchestra (EMSO)The East Metro Symphony Orchestra is completing its tenth season of providing innovative and inspiring programming to the East Metro community. EMSO concerts are always informal, educational, fun, and perfect for all ages and musical backgrounds. To learn more, visit us on Facebook, Twitter, or at www.emsorch.org.