Seat reservations are now available for EMSO’s next concert, Beethoven (Belated) Birthday Bash! The concert will be presented on May 22, 2022 at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church in North St. Paul.
Da Capo: Beginning Again
East Metro Symphony Orchestra is pleased to announce its 13th concert season – Da Capo: Beginning Again! After a long break because of the Covid-19 pandemic, EMSO is excited to offer four new concerts honoring where we’ve been and celebrating where we’re going starting this fall! Please visit our concerts page for more info on our upcoming season!
EMSO is Seeking Violinists
EMSO is seeking more violinists to join for current rehearsals and our May 22, 2022 Beethoven concert. See dates and program below.
– Do you have violinist friends, family, or colleagues that may be interested to join EMSO? Please invite them and encourage them to join us at the next rehearsal!
– Are you a violinist who would like to play with EMSO? You are invited to join us at our next rehearsal!
Please contact personnel manager Jamie Wheeler at email@example.com to say hello and to receive helpful information to find our rehearsal space. Thanks!
May Beethoven Concert: Sunday, May 22 at 3 PM at St. Mark’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, North St. Paul, MN
Rehearsals: Tuesdays, March 22 – May 17 – Meeting 3/29/22 at Park High School Band Hall, Cottage Grove, MN
Dress Rehearsal: Saturday, May 21 – 10 AM @ St. Mark’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, North St. Paul, MN
May Program: Beethoven Symphony No. 3 “Eroica,” Beethoven Overture to Egmont, Beethoven Symphony No. 7 Movement 2, Dvorak Romance in F minor for violin & orchestra
All concert details are subject to change.
EMSO Covid Guidelines
- Members must be vaccinated to participate in EMSO activities.
- Members that have not received a vaccine and do not intend to do so, will be asked to suspend participation in the Orchestra until further notice.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended for all musicians whenever practical.
- Members must not participate in Orchestra activities if they have symptoms of sickness:
- A member with a negative Covid-19 test can return to Orchestra activities when their symptoms have resolved. A fever must be gone 24 hours without using medication.
- A member who has tested positive for Covid-19 must wait at least 10 days since they first felt sick or tested positive.
- Members who have been exposed to COVID-positive person(s) will not need to quarantine from Orchestra activities due to our vaccination requirements.
- PLEASE inform the orchestra if you have tested positive for Covid-19 and feel that other orchestra members may have been exposed.
The EMSO guidelines are based on the requirements set by our rehearsal/performance venues. The Orchestra Covid committee will communicate changes when required.
SoWashCo District Health and Safety Plans are based on guidance from the Washington County Public Health Department. Documents can be found at: https://www.sowashco.org/about-us/fall2021
Since 2009, East Metro Symphony Orchestra (EMSO) has been devoted to providing innovative and inspiring programming to the East Metro community. EMSO concerts are always informal, educational, fun, and perfect for all ages and musical backgrounds. To learn more, visit us on Facebook, Twitter, or at www.emsorch.org.
Join our newsletter to stay up-to–date with EMSO.